Saturday 5 June 2010

Work Perk of the week: bubble wrap

Driving round an empty business park on a Saturday morning doesn't have much to recommend it .... but then I came across some empty packaging outside one of the units, piled up with huge sheets of bubble wrap. I had been thinking for a while that I was going to have to actually buy some new, and here was just what I needed that someone else had thrown away.
Here it is stretched out on the lawn ... I was having fantasies about a felted stair carpet but that's just silly. And coincidentally someone on our local home educators e-mail list is giving away fleeces so something more ambitious is definitely in the pipeline.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin