Sunday 30 April 2017

The morning after the night before


It's 7.37am. 
Cups of tea count : 7ish
Pages read : lots
Books finished : 3
Walks round the block : 3
Hours slept : none 
Neverwhere is growing on me, I am now at page 211. Dunk came down about 6.30 and made me a hot cuppa; I have mostly made and then forgotten to pour them all night. Monkey has made slow progress with Foundation having dozed on and off for a couple of hours, but has reached page 133. 
We are in the home stretch now.
11.23am. We finished our books simultaneously a few minutes ago, both satisfied with the outcome. Neverwhere 372 pages
Foundation 234 pages
Pizza all gone, fruit all gone but there is cake left.
I think I've had enough tea now ... to last me until next week (or till tea time, whichever is sooner)

1.00pm
We fizzled to a stop in the last half and hour and chatted, but we made it to the end, and this has been my first Readathon where I stayed awake for 24 hours. Time for sleep now I think.
Final totals 
Me: 853 pages
Monkey : 702 pages
Tish : 144 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin