Saturday 16 May 2020

100 Days - 20th day Houseiversary

Today is my houseiversary, a whole year since I got the keys to my very own house. I have pretty much fulfilled my challenge to myself to get the whole house painted within a year (Toby helpfully closed the door to the under-stairs cupboard so I didn't have to be reminded of the one little space left to paint). I continue to arrive home from work to a deep sense of contentment and security. Much as their inability to use the recycle bins properly drives me crazy, the neighbours all seem lovely, and none of them owns a noisy dog or plays loud obnoxious music. All in all I am satisfied that I made a good decision.


Stay safe. See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.