Friday 22 April 2022

S is for Savage Chickens

Savage Chickens have been giving me huge joy for many years now. It is lovely when you find someone who has just the most surreal sense of humour, and every time a new comic arrives in my feed I know it's going to make me smile. The chickens are the most regular characters but he has all kinds of creatures, and even inanimate objects, that have very random and unexpected thoughts.

Linking back to the A to Z Challenge.
Stay safe. Be kind. Hug a slug.

3 comments:

  1. This made me chuckle, so I'm going to go and look at some of his previous work. Thanks.

    Visiting from Facing The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked the Savage Chickens page and found it really funny. We need a spot of clean humour everyday!! Thanks for this recommendation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a lot of savage chickens cartoons but I didn't know where they came from but now I do. They're amusing and makes me laugh now and then.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.