Saturday 3 June 2023

A Wild Time

Today my lovely Ady is two years old. Here she is having a wild time at Whitby beach. I remember the first time we took Lewis to the beach, at about this age. He dug a huge hole, and when we said it was time to go and get some fish and chips he said no, he wanted to stay and dig. She is plainly taking after her dad.

I had a lovely time on Wednesday sniffing all the roses down in Didsbury, one of the few perks of the job. This one however was taken down Heathside Road last week. The sun was in my eyes and it wasn't till I came home that I realised what a lovely photo I managed to take. The sun on the petals just makes them glow.
Stay safe. Be kind. Don't forget your sun hat.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.