Friday 16 February 2024

Bloom Day for February

Too much working, not enough blooming for Garden Bloggers Bloom Day.
Nothing much happening this far north (though I have only been out as far as the worm house) but my sister's garden had some lovely blooms (and the broad bean seedlings are going strong too), and we stood for several minutes listening to a robin perched on the pergola, singing just for the joy of it. She did tell me what they were but I've forgotten now ...

Stay safe. Anticipate the spring.

3 comments:

  1. Waiting that little while longer will let you appreciate the spring even more - well, you can tell yourself that! Pretty blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few more weeks and you'll have more than plenty to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers from your sister's garden. Patience is difficult when anticipating spring. I'm in Tennessee, and all I have so far are the 'weed' flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.