Friday 22 May 2009

Tish home!

So Tish is home. I can tell because I have had no computer for three days:-)


And there is this huge pile of nice clean clothes (it was dry Wednesday so I made the most of it and emptied her bag straight into the machine). We did take a lovely 'Welcome Home' photo under the 'Welcome Home' banner that M and I made, but of course it is mixed in with the 400+ photographs that she took while she was in Borneo so I was unable to get at it. I will leave it to her to tell you all about it, I think it is going to take several weeks of blog posts to do justice to all her animal and cultural encounters, so do go over and visit her blog and find out.

1 comment:

  1. So funny. A picture of your child's dirty laundry is probably universal (in developed countries) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.