Thursday 20 May 2010

New to the sidebar

Just spent a little while adding a whole load of favourite links down my sidebar. I have tried not to be overwhelming and just put the ones in that I go to regularly and think other people might find interesting. I confess I am a very disloyal follower and un-follow people if they don't post for a month or so, or if I find that after all they only really read trashy vampire novels and the one post I liked was not their usual style. I know that I frequently like looking at other people's links and find whole lists of new places to spend my Sunday mornings so I hope visitors might pop over to a few new places too. (Some of the crafty ones are in foreign but it's still nice to look at the pictures:-)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Thanks for the mention! It's an honor to be even a tiny part of this awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of picky about the blogs I read too ... there are only so many hours in a day. I give everyone a shot but if it isn't a good match, I probably don't read too often. You have do that or you'll never have any time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Martine, really flattered to find myself on your sidebar! Thanks... but you make me feel so insecure with your above mentioned fickleness, I bet you'll hate my month of yoghurt reviews I've got coming up. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin