Friday 23 October 2020

100 Days - the magic that is the internet (day 68)

 

map of the internet
A young man came into the callers office today and asked me to 'go on the internet' and change the address on his parcel. I was momentarily confused. I asked for clarification. He said he wanted to send the parcel to the reception instead of his flat. The parcel had been dispatched and he was not able to change it, but I could, by some magic, alter the label that was on his parcel. I tried to explain in words of one syllable that this was not possible. He left making a sarcastic comment as if I had been unhelpful. 

The world is full of idiots.

#100DaysToOffload


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin