Tuesday 16 January 2024

Snow and other Delights


Despite all the weather warnings I was surprised by the snow when I stepped out of the door in the early hours this morning. Lyra didn't know what to make of it either. I love the soft muted feel the world has with a fresh covering of snow. 
Mid morning a man turned up in the office with two new computers. Lee had reported ours as running very slow in the hope that someone would come and clean up the hard drives, so this was a huge bonus. The old ones were at least 12 years old; the new ones are tiny and have wireless keyboards and mouses
I had to push my bike home from work again, but I found the culprit and hopefully can manage another uneventful biking year ahead:
Also delightful ... the Gardener's World mag, honey roasted peanuts and a trip to Devon at the end of the week.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.