Sunday 14 May 2023

Brotherly Delight

In December we welcomed two new babies to the family, and started a family What's App group to share photos and suchlike. It's nice because nobody bombards it with stuff or memes or anything, we just share nice things going on in our lives occasionally and cute baby happenings. 
I think the first of my brother Giles' photo shares might have been accidental but since then he has posted several of himself matching his surroundings. It give my joy, partly just to see him because we have not been close over the years, but also because what's not to love about coincidences.
I just wish I had the one of my sister Claire matching the wallpaper in the Thai restaurant in Newton Abbot, it was perfect.

Stay safe. Be kind. Get yourself some orange trousers.

1 comment:

  1. WhatsApp is good for instant connection, but does require the other parties to keep an eye on what's going on and some are better - or less busy- than others.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.