Monday 15 May 2023

Garden Bloggers Bloom Day

 

During the A to Z Challenge I came across the Garden Bloggers Bloom Day, a monthly sharing of your favourite new flowers. I have always considered myself a book blogger rather than a garden blogger, though in the last year or two the balance has tipped in that direction. So here are a few things looking pretty in my yard at the moment. Sorry I can't tell you what they all are because I tend to let things pop up and often forget where things were planted.
These is my lovely wallflowers that have been delightful for a couple of years now:
And here the Triffids are finally flowering and it seems that they are giant foxgloves after all. I have nurtured these plants for three years ... it's nice to know the care and attention will pay off in the end, even though they are taking over the space be the back door, two of them are six feet tall.

Go and visit some of the other participants and see what's popping up in people's gardens.

Stay safe. Be kind. Love the flowers.





4 comments:

  1. This is my third blog I've visited today - nice addition with great flower photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice flowers, I don't have that much blooming in my yard yet, but I can see buds, so won't be too long I think until my favorites, Dark Purple Iris will be blooming. I have lots of them all over the yard, so looking forward to all that color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty flowers! What’s the white one at the top? And I love foxgloves. Mine are ready to pop and I check them daily in anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your small presentation of flowers from your May garden is beautiful. I especially love that first photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.