Sunday 12 February 2012

Cinnamon emergency

Having a quiet weekend and doing my usual Sunday morning blog browsing I called over at One Perfect Bite enticed by the picture of these Cinnamon Love Knots. And they are as delicious as they look:
In spite of the americanisms in the recipe I think I did them pretty well. I make a similar recipe of enriched bread dough with dried fruit to make little fruity buns but have never made a dough in this direction: the recipe mixes all the wet ingredients and then adds the flour. I think it works quite well and the dough came out lovely and soft. I was about to roll it out when I discovered that I had run out of cinnamon and so had to jump on my bike to Morrisons to get some tout suite . All in all well worth the effort.

1 comment:

  1. Oh they look yummy and very apt for Valentine's!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.