Saturday 11 July 2020

100 Days - fifty (half way): Milk in first


I realise this can be a bone of contention but I put my milk in first (I think this is a teapot people thing, teabag-in-a-mug people do the milk second thing). I put some milk in the cup, then I pause and look in and usually decide to add a little bit more. Then I wait for the tea to brew. Then I go to pour my tea, pause, look in the cup, decided there is a bit too much milk and drink a sip of the milk out before I pour. 

(Just passing the time waiting for the rain to stop)

Stay safe. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I drink my tea clear (maybe a squeeze of lemon) but I do put cream in my coffee. It was a British coworker who taught me, when I was in my thirties, to put the cream in the cup first. Until then, I had literally never thought of it. Interesting post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin