Tuesday 10 November 2020

100 Days - seventy two: sneak peek

 

Little sneak peek at the sofa blanket I am making for my oldest friend Michelle (oldest as in known the longest, not that she's old) who got married last month. I watched her ceremony on facebook while I was at work. Between customers I managed to see the 'I will' and the kiss and the sign the register bits and miss all the hymns. Her hubby looks nice, I hope I get to meet him some time. Bloody lockdown spoiling the nice bits of everyone's lives. On the plus side Claire now has a complete chain for her house sale/purchase and we are going to make a start on balcony blankets so we can sit out in the sea breeze and look at the beautiful sea.

#100DaysToOffload

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.