Tuesday 2 February 2021

baby worms

It was this time last year when I managed to kill off the Daves and then I replaced them with the Julians in June. I am happy to report that they are still going strong, despite the recent very cold weather. I opened them up to feed today and their whole house was full of baby worms, dozens in the sump from where I rescued them and put them back with the food. They're not as cute as most baby animals but I am excited to see them. We currently have one snowdrop and some other bulbs sprouting but I can't remember what they are.

We have walked in the park this lockdown, though not as much, and often in the dark. Everything has been kind of damp and grey but I am looking forward to the spring.


Stay safe. Be kind. See you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.