Saturday 11 June 2022

30 Days Wild - bee rescue

Having rescued a bee from the spider web the other day, yesterday afternoon I spotted one who had landed in one of the various plastic trays lying rain-filled in the yard. He was still wriggling quite vigorously so I assume had not been there long so I used my trusty chopstick (freebie ones that I variously use as plant labels, dibbers, seedling transplanters and now bee rescue devices) to fish him out and place him gently on the sun-warmed arm of the bench. He rested there for about 20 minutes while I drank a cup of tea, looking a little forlorn but twitching occasionally, then:
Stay safe. Be kind. Every little helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin