Monday 14 November 2022

Back to Work

  I went back to work today. Having pottered about for my entire week off, and waited in twice for my barrel delivery, I finally got the only job I had planned done this afternoon. My plum tree is now three years old and it was time to give him a bit more room to grow. I had to move everything round to make some room in the yard and charge up the drill to make drainage holes, and move the other plants that were sharing his planter.
The tomato seedlings that have been all over the place this summer are still determined to take over:
Plum tree in his new home, with a new selection of bulbs for some springtime delights:
I did manage to spend a delightful day with my adorable bubs on Saturday:
Stay safe. Be kind. Plant a tree, autumn is the best time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.