Monday 19 January 2009

Who, what, where, when and why?

So: 
who: Martine
what: I had to sign up to Google to 'follow' a friend's blog so though I might as well load up a blog page.
where: somewhere in the beautiful Cotswolds
when: it's Monday and I have a lovely holiday this week
why: I called this silencing the bell to stop anyone pinching my website title, but it is an excuse to ramble where the website is for serious thoughts.  

I am making a new duvet cover for my daughter today. She put her toe through a small hole in hers and it turned into a big hole. The old one was plain purple, nothing very adventurous. The new one will be black and gold, in velvet and satin. I may post a photo when it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin