Thursday 1 April 2021

Post from across the park

The Paston Treasure: Microcosm of the Known World from Tim Gray on Vimeo.

I am having a restful three day week (I mean four days, having worked Sunday, but it feels like three days) and just loafing at Dunk's (or should I say crumpetting since he is doing some experimental baking for lunch). Browsing the news this morning I went back to The Great British Art Tour feature in the Guardian, and happened across this fascinating video about The Paston Treasure, which caught my attention because it would make a great puzzle.

Spent ages waiting for the blue tit that is nesting in a hole in the wall of Dunk's bathroom but all I got was this:



Stay safe. Be kind. Stay human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.