Monday 12 June 2023

Wisteria for 30 days wild

 

The wisteria was just dying off when I was at mum and dad's house on Saturday, but we came home and I found this lovely photo sent by dad taken recently. It's not wild, in fact their garden is quite a controlled space with very little random growth, but it is very beautiful; I have no idea if it attracts the insects. We have had a week away doing a variety of wild activities but Tish has all the photos. Dunk watered my garden and everything seems to have survived the heatwave so I will get outside to take some pictures of all the new delights; coming back to work after a break is always a bit of a shock to the system so I am having a quiet cuppa.
Stay safe. Be kind. Eat some ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wisteria - I usually see the pink/purple variety, so the white is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.