Thursday 13 October 2022

Autumn Colour 2022

I think I probably did a similar post last year but these little things perked me up as I stepped into the yard this afternoon. The acer has dropped nearly all its leave in the pond but the red is still beautiful. 
The mystery bulb that I potted in the spring has produced a steady stream of soft yellow flowers for months:
The plum tree is fading, I don't remember it being so pretty last year:
The red hot pokers were late again, but we have had lots of blooms:
The sedum brightens up the corner where everything else is dying back:
A solitary cosmos is blooming in the ladder planter:
And the wallflowers that mum sent have flowered continually, bring a splash of colour to every season:
Stay safe. Be kind. Enjoy a moment of autumn sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.