Saturday 5 April 2014

E is for Exaggerate

wiki commons
"Mum, mum! Come quick there's a spider in the bath, it's massive."
...
"Mum, it's spun a web across the whole room and it's sitting on the curtain rail watching me."
...
"Mum, it's body's like the size of a football and it's legs are really long and hairy."
...
"Mum, it's swinging from the light now, and I can hear it gnashing it's pincers."
...
"And it's got a thousand eyes all looking at me."
...
"Mum, it's bitten the cat and wrapped her up in a cocoon. I think it's going to eat her."
...
"I don't dare go in there mum, but I really need a pee."
...
"Please mum, you've got to come."
...
"Mum....."


(Words for my flash fiction A to Z supplied spontaneously by Monkey)
(Linking back to the A to Z challenge)

2 comments:

  1. I had the same discussion with my daughter last night, only the spider was in her bed and "jumped right at her face". I attempted to smash it, but sent it down the heat vent by accident, so she closed the vent and piled a great deal of stuff on it. I guess that worked.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin