Saturday 19 June 2021

Potential

 So much potential, am trying to enjoy the things that are out but can't help focussing on the ones waiting to bloom. Sleepy bee on the sunflower when I came out with my tea this morning:
Cornflowers so so nearly blooming. I have grown these from seed and so thrilled.
 

Sunflowers probably still a way off. One had grown all wonky so I tied it to a stake to help it go upwards. Also from seed:
Buddleia, nearly in bloom too:
Something in Julia's trough waiting to burst forth:
The tiny alpine strawberries are ripening but these are ordinary ones, still a way to go yet:

Stay safe. Be kind. Good things come to those who are impatient (in the end).
p.s.
the pink oxalis that I had to chop down is back😌


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that it is solstice next week. Where has this year gone - so much of it lost - but I guess nature proceeds regardless

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.