Wednesday 6 April 2022

E is for Echidna

I nearly fell at the first hurdle today but joys are always increased by sharing, so I asked Tish for a suggestion for the letter E that give her joy, and she immediately said 'baby echidna', because this is definitely the most adorable thing you will see today. Then it becomes a bit of a cheat because baby echidnas are actually called puggles, but as we know you can adapt the rules of the A to Z in any way you like. 
Stay safe. Be kind. Cuddle a puggle.

2 comments:

  1. I just adore echidnas - they are so cute to watch in the wild though their spikes make them unapproachable. I have never seen a puggle in the wild, nor at a zoo. I will have to research why not......do echidnas have a pouch? Off to Google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I've never even heard of these before!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.