Friday 29 April 2022

Y is for Yak (Lucy and)

I don't very often gush about clothes; over the years I have had long periods of not buying new stuff at all, and in fact some of my favourite things are very ancient. Wearing a uniform for work and then gym clothes to the gym often doesn't leave me much time for wearing other clothes. But I have gone a bit crazy over Lucy and Yak. They are a fair trade, ethically conscious company that ploughs some profits back into charities and organisations that they support. I have always been a dungaree lover and these are the most comfy dungarees ever. And Claire has some too because my niece Natalie, another dungaree lover, bought her some, so now she is a convert too. 

She has gone home again now but in a couple of days we have turned my messy yard:
into a beautiful tidy yard, with lots of potential to add things and just sit and watch it all grow:

Stay safe. Be kind. Wear some dungarees.

2 comments:

  1. I kind of liked the messy yard but it looks cool tidied up too

    Visiting from Facing The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Lucy and Yak but I'm all for the most comfortable clothes to wear. For years I worked at home in jeans/sweatshirts in winter and jeans/tee-shirts in summer. Hopefully all your plants planted will begin to grow!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.