Thursday 21 April 2022

R is for Repayments

Making repayments on a mortgage is not usually something that gives most people joy, but then I am not most people. I only bought my house three years ago, and being of the slightly older persuasion I do not have long before retirement to get the mortgage paid off, so paying it down has been a priority. Making mortgage payments is way more fun than making rent payments. It gives me joy because every time I make an overpayment Santander sends me a letter to tell me how the number is going down and much less time it will take to pay off. And when my house is all mine that will give me huge joy.

Linking back to the A to Z Challenge.
Stay safe. Be kind. Pay it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.