Monday 11 April 2022

I is for Insects

 

Quickie today as we are somewhat distracted by re-watching Mentalist now Monkey has left us for the Far East. I tried to find some insects in the garden to photograph but there were no bees around and I could only find very tiny woodlice. Insect populations are being decimated worldwide so the presence of bees in your garden is always a cause for joy. I took this little film of bees in my yard during the summer 2020. Just sitting in the sunshine and watching them hop from flower to flower are some of the best moments of my summer. I look forward to many more this year too.

Linking back to the A to Z Challenge.
Stay safe. Be kind. Respect the bees.

2 comments:

  1. We look forward to the bees every year in our vegetable garden. My wife has been planting plants to specifically attract all sorts of pollinators and we have stopped using pest sprays in favor of more natural way to get rid of dangerous crop eating insects.

    --
    Tim Brannan
    The Other Side | A to Z of Conspiracy Theories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you were able to enjoy the bees hopping from flower to flower back during that summer. They are definitely useful insects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts, opinions and suggestions (reading or otherwise) always most welcome.